What is the job profile of DSSSB JE?
Wondering what kind of job profile you can have for being a Junior Engineer in the DSSSB? Well, we can help you understand what that is. Not only do you get a decent salary but also various perks come with it. In this article, we shall go over the Job profile, perks and salary of DSSSB Junior Engineer.
Here is the Job Profile for DSSSB JE
Being a Junior Engineer in the DSSSB is a very reputed position. Once you get accepted for the position you will have various duties both managerial and technical. The DSSSB hires candidates for the Electrical and Civil Engineer post.
- Formulating plans for your engineering project. This will lead you to take an active role in planning out each step of your project and how to execute it.
- You will be working under a senior. Hence you will be required to draw up blueprints and structural drawings. Your senior will guide you through the process initially.Read more about: f95zone
- Your feedback on the project is crucial. You will be expected of giving support to the project. This may include taking measurements on various sectors of the project.
- From time to time, you will be expected to lead a team. This team can comprise technicians, contractors and other engineers.
- You will play an active role in comparing the budget schedules and sorting them per the given amount.
- You have to assist in delivering reports of funding and sourcing.
Although this may seem like a lot of responsibilities, you will be given a plethora of perks with it. The salary of a Junior Engineer in the DSSSB is also decent. Which makes all these responsibilities worthwhile.
Furthermore, if you are still not convinced, we will give you a few details about the perks and salary.
Wondering what the benefits are? Here are the details
Knowing what kind of salary you will be getting will motivate you to work harder for your selection. So, if you are unsure we have gathered some information that will give you an idea about the benefits.More Info About Beef
The first benefit that you should be aware of is the salary. There are two posts for Junior Engineering in the DSSSB. The two posts are Group B and Group C. The DSSSB also provides a basic pay of 35,400 rupees. Although the salary structure will likely vary from post to post
Read more about: topportal
|Post Name||Pay Scale (in Rupees)||Grade Pay (in Rupees)|
|DSSSB JE salary for group B||9,300 – 34,4800||4,200|
|DSSSB JE salary for group C||10,900 – 34,800||4,600|
Furthermore, for an experienced DSSSB Junior Engineer your pay scale will increase. The in-hand salary that you will be able to avail is very lucrative. Thus, a lot of candidates apply for the DSSSB JE recruitment.
|Post||DSSSB JE In-hand Salary||Grade Pay (in Rupees)|
|Group B||Rs 52,000 – Rs 54,000||4,200|
|Group C||Rs 60,000 – Rs 65,000||4,600|
Along with this lucrative salary you will also be given a myriad of perks and allowances. We have listed a few perks that you can avail as a part of the DSSSB JE.
- HRA(24% of basic pay)
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- City Compensatory Allowance
- Children Education Allowance
- Maternity leave for Women
- Leave Travel Concession
- Special Allowance
- Group Mediclaim
- Group Insurance
- Defined Contributory Pension
- Cash Medical Benefit
- Accident Insurance
- Personal Vehicle Loan
These are some of the various perks that you will be able to avail of when you are in the DSSSB JE. Only the candidates fulfilling the DSSSB JE eligibility norms can participate in the recruitment.
Since you are now aware of the various lucrative benefits of the DSSSB JE, you know what to expect. Hopefully, this gives you the motivation to work harder and achieve this wonderful position.
Stay Connect with Our education blogs that accept guest posts